Sunday, May 1, 2011

History!

Osama Bin Laden has been killed by our US Special Forces in Pakistan! This surely is not the end of terrorism, but it is indeed a sweet victory for our armed forces that serve and protect us, so we may all live our lives as we please here in the America! I feel certain the terrorists of Al Qaida will now attempt to retaliate, but for now we can revel in this victory.

I hope no politicians, especially our President, take credit for this, but instead graciously praise our military hero's for their sacrifices, loyalty, fearlessness and dedication to our country.

God Bless the United States of America!


2 comments:

  1. Amen!

    ----------BTW... I had insomnia something awful this weekend and in the middle of the night on our local NBC station... AoF channel! A two hour program of short films and interviews by Del and the gang! SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw they were doing that. I think it's called "Action on Film TV". Pretty cool. I have been so busy I haven't been writing much. I need to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete